Thursday 14 May 2009

Iam's Puppy Formula For Large Breeds: Whew, that's a lot!

Iams makes great dog food and it is all I've eaten since day, well, week 8.

I want to recommend the puppy formula for large breeds, as it gives all the essential nutrients and vitamins needed in an everyday diet and I've had no trouble eating it.

I remember the first time I tasted that delicious chow in December of 2008; it couldn't have been bad if I'm still eating it all these months later.

Iams is a great bargain compared to expensive counterparts, Eukanuba and others and delivers just as much specificity to dog breeds in food that a pooch like me needs.

So if you're a puppy out there, and you like a good eat, then try Iams puppy formula, or puppy formula for large breeds if you are like me or even bigger than me. Ooo, that might be scary

No comments:

Post a Comment